Ways you can help
Volunteer with us
We are always looking for volunteers willing to become more involved. Some suggestions include:
- Join an advisory committee or volunteer your skills or time – Our committee members and volunteers do a substantial amount of work and we can always use more!
- Advocate for us around your region through additional groups and agencies.
- Volunteer your time and skills towards one of our sponsored programs.
Please, give us a call or drop us a note – you are always welcome to join in and work with us in any way that fits your schedule.
Other ways you can help
Make a difference in the life of a military veteran or active duty service member – Advocate for veterans issues or volunteer your services or time to one or more of the very worthy organizations listed below or pick one in your local community.
- Warrior Gateway – Warrior Gateway’s mission is to connect military veterans and their families with programs and non-profit organizations in their local communities.
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- State / Territory Veterans Affairs Offices
- Military and Veterans Health Care and Disability Benefits